This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Seattle Pics - People

On the day of the wedding, Sheryl's roommate and former roommate took me to The Market for breakfast while Sheryl was getting her hair styled. I came out of the bathroom wearing my pink shirt and saw that Amber (girl on the right) was wearing a similar pink shirt. So, Sheryl's roommate Genessa (girl on the left) put on the pink sweatshirt that she had so we would all match (I've never done that before!). How cute...we got a few comments about it in the coffeeshop we went to. After walking through The Market and eating croissants filled with various items, we headed down to the docks. We saw a very large, bright orange jellyfish in the water just below us. It was incredible! Largest one I've ever seen...and I've never seen one that color!



Sheryl and I just before the wedding.



Sheryl and 2 of her bridesmaids in the limo bus on the way to the reception.



Sheryl and the Candle Carriers posing Vogue style (taken by professional photographer). I now realize that I didn't exaggerate my pose enough because you can't even tell that I'm not just merely standing there...I was in an awkward position (balancing on 2 steps and sticking my butt out while placing my hands on the walls). Oh well. Anyway, most of these girls live in the mansion with Sheryl. I had a blast living there for several days during my visit. Reminded me of my college days.



Sheryl and her new husband Daniel (taken by professional photographer). Gorgeous couple!



I absolutely love this pic!!! (taken by professional photographer)



And this pic looks like it is from a magazine! So fabulous!! (taken by professional photographer)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. The wedding looks like it was beautiful. I absolutely love the photographer! That's IT! Chris and I are going to have to renew our vows so that we can get some decent pictures!! : )
Traci

8/13/2005 9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home