This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Seattle Pics - The Mansion

People filing into the mansion for the 8pm wedding reception. There were lanterns lining the sidewalks and lights & tool on the trees. The guests gathered on the front porch, back balcony, entry way, dining room (where all the desserts were!), hallway, ballroom/living room and informal eating room.



Here is a view of Portage Bay from the side yard of the mansion. Lovely!



The wedding cake consisted of cupcakes frosted and covered with coconut--easy to hand out! Sheryl's friend baked batches and batches of them all day long the day before the wedding. So tasty!



The ballroom reception room before the guests arrived and before all the decorations were complete. I and several of Sheryl's friends helped the wedding coordinator with the decorations (candles, tables, tabletoppers, etc) and flowers (we made the rose bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and displays).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home