This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Pool Time

Riverbend Apartments has 2 swimming pools...one is for anyone and the other one is for adults only (so you don't have to deal with screaming and splashing kids!). So nice!




Today I lounged in and by the adult only pool for hours. It was soooo nice. I never go to the pool! I sat on a lounge chair in the sun reading until I got really hot. Then, I floated on a raft in the pool while soaking up some more rays. I am very pale (I never lay out or go tanning) so I really needed to get a bit of color from the sun. After relaxing in the pool, I swam around a bit and really enjoyed the water and the fact that no one else was in the pool.

When I got out I settled back onto the lounge chair and listened to "Car Talk" on the little radio I brought. I love that show! You should check it out at http://www.cartalk.com/. The hosts are hilarious and are always laughing a lot which makes me laugh. I finished the afternoon by reading again. I just started reading "Hornet Flight" by Ken Follet. I love his books! I've read at least 12 of them (and they are all over 300 hundred pages each). "Pillars of the Earth" (983 pages) is one of his that you have probably heard of...now that is an epic tale! I first read it in 10th grade for extra credit. I've read it a couple of times since then because I really enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home