This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Seattle Pics - Lakes

I spent a few hours here at Green Lake while Sheryl was getting her hair highlighted. There were lots of sailboats on the lake and berries growing around the lake...so nice!



There is a trail that goes around the entire lake (just over 2.5 miles, I believe) and there were lots of people walking, jogging, rollerblading and biking on it. There were also lots of people relaxing in the grassy areas. I took a blanket and read a book for awhile under a tree. It was peaceful.



They call this grassy area "the beach" at Lake Union (I think it's funny to call it a beach when there is no sand). The sun was shining the whole time we were here so we got a bit hot and took a quick dip in the water (the water was very cold so we didn't really swim). You could see the snowcapped Mt Rainier from this beach and it was incredible (didn't get a good pic of that or I would post it too).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home