This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Riverbend Pics

Craig and I have renewed our lease for another year (our 3rd) at Riverbend Apartments. We love this place! It has many amenities and is a quiet and safe property with a diversity of buildings. There is a clubhouse, pond with fountain and fishing dock, soccer field, 2 swimming pools (one for adults only), basketball court, tennis court, as well as a park with swings, grills and tables! We got a really good deal on rent so that makes this place even better. Also, our unit has new carpet, new refrigerator, new microwave and new waterheater. Wahoo!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home