This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Welcome

Greetings, friends and family! I have created this website so that I can share my random thoughts and feelings with you. For those of you who don't live nearby, this will be a place for you to see pictures and read about what's going on in my life...since we don't call each other every week or anything. Check back here as often as you wish as there's no telling when I will post. I'm sure you will learn more about me by reading my posts...it could be quite entertaining. Feel free to comment on any of my posts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nae! I like your PINK shirt! Isn't it fun to try something new sometimes! My new color for last year was Orange. I never wore orange on purpose until I bought a Old Navy sweater in Nashville, TN with my friends Felicia and Kimberly on an ORU gals reunion. We try to do one every year or so to keep in touch. So, see colors can bring special memories! u go girl! ;o)your cus'Christy

6/14/2005 1:09 AM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Hey Christy! I remember buying a bright orange sweatshirt my freshman year in college. I had a few new friends who really liked orange so they inspired me to get it. So you are right, colors can bring special memories because I will always remember that year and how much my newfound friends loved orange. :)

6/16/2005 8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home