This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Vegetable Dish RECIPE

Here is my current favorite veggie dish recipe...mmm, so delicious!

Colorful Oven Vegetables

1/3 c. butter
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/4 to 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3 c. cauliflowerets
2 c. broccoli florets
6 md carrots (or 2 c baby carrots), julienned
3 sm onions, quartered

Place butter in a shallow 3-qt baking dish; place in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes or until melted. Stir in thyme, salt & pepper. Add vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender.

*I like to add 1/2 tsp rosemary as well and I sometimes use carrot chunks/slices rather than julienned pieces so then I bake for 45 minutes.

Serves 10-12

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

No problem. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

6/16/2005 10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home