This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Monday, June 13, 2005

Pink!


I have always been a "plain Jane" type of girl. I love wearing simple and comfortable clothing...and almost all of my clothes are blue, green, grey or black. Well, I have done it...I have actually bought a pink shirt for myself. I never wear pink or red shirts because I am so in love with blue and green. So, here I am branching out and finally spicing things up. I got the shirt at www.jeep.com so that makes it even sweeter. I love Jeeps and I'm proud to advertise that fact. You can't see it on this picture, but inside the star on my shirt it says J41 (J is for Jeep and 41 is for 1941...the year the Jeep was born)...the shirt also has a hood attached.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PINK! so fun!

i think this is a great picture of you... showing off your 'wears'. *haha*

6/14/2005 9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home