This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Baby

Alisa has been super happy this past week. She hasn't been eating as much as before (she hasn't been finishing all her 8 oz bottles), but she's been full of smiles and laughs in between feedings. We were shopping at Sam's last week and she was laughing and making happy noises the entire time. It was so great! She also giggles a lot before bedtime.

Here is what we bought at Sam's:







It has a metal frame inside all that padding so kids can sit on it (supports up to 140 lbs!). It's for ages 3 and up but she can enjoy it now with our supervision. She already loves petting it. They also had a lion, a tiger and an elephant but the giraffe was the best in my opinion for many reasons (it's my favorite animal, it won't show dirt as much as the others, it has the cool ossicones/horns on top and great nostrils). I couldn't believe that it only cost $24.99!

I took Alisa to her first playgroup yesterday. It was started by several of us from the breastfeeding support group that I attended every week for 4+ months. We plan to get together once a month at someone's house or at a park or some such place. It was so cute to see our babies interacting. Most of them were born the same week as Alisa.

6 of the 9 babies at the playgroup (Top row, left to right - Brady, Alisa, Benjamin and bottom row, left to right - Alejandro, Abigail, Tristan):



Brady (we met at his house):



Alisa and Benjamin:



Benjamin:



Alejandro:



Abigail (the oldest by about a month) and Tristan:



Logan:



Nicolette holding red-head Claire (the youngest by 2 months):



McKenzie is Alisa's age but has lots of fun hair (her mom is a friend of one of the moms from the group so I just met her for the 1st time at the playgroup):



Alisa and Brady interacted quite a bit:



Starting to cry because Brady is invading her space:





Trying to get Brady to move back a little:



Tangling legs:



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home