This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Tex-Mex Chicken RECIPE

I tried this new recipe today and it was tasty.

Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
2 Tbsp (1/2 of 1 1/4 oz pkg) Taco Seasoning Mix
2 Tbsp flour
1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
1 c. frozen corn
1 1/2 c. salsa
1 c. Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
green onions, sliced (optional)
cilantro, chopped (optional)
hot cooked rice

Toss chicken with seasoning mix and flour in slow cooker. Stir in all remaining ingredients except the cheese; cover with lid. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours (or on HIGH for 3-4 hours). Stir just before serving. Top with cheese, green onions and cilantro and serve over rice.

Makes 4 servings, 1 1/2 cups each.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home