This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Videos of Alisa - Late August

Here are videos of Alisa from late August. There are 2 others I would post (her first rice cereal feeding and her talking while waking up from a nap) but haven't figured out how to because they are over 100 MB (the max size YouTube and other video uploading sites allow). If anyone knows of a way to edit video for free so I can cut these down to the allowed size, let me know.

Alisa likes to explore faces with her hands. I am holding my hair back with one hand and the camera with the other (and hoping my blind aim is good) while Alisa touches my face and talks (8-18-07):


I set the camera on the stairs and pressed record because Craig was not home. Alisa laughs on the changing table as I blow zerberts on her tummy and kiss her (8-29-07):

Alisa makes happy noises and faces when the bouncy seat vibrator is turned on (8-29-07):

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home