This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Monday, November 20, 2006

1 Fresh Stir Fry

We had dinner tonight at this local place called 1 Fresh Stir Fry. It's in between a fast food and a sit-down restaurant (you order at the counter but they bring you your food and take away your bowls and trash when you are finished). You mark your order with a dry-erase marker on a laminated card, choosing your starch (various rices and pastas), meat, veggies, sauce (7 choices ranging from sweet to spicy) and topping (various nuts, herbs, crumbled cheeses, etc) and then they ring you up at the register. The location closest to our house is always really clean and quiet (there is one other location in town).

I usually get my stir-fry in a bowl, but tonight I opted for the wrap version (for the 1st time). I was not disappointed! They even served Ruffles potato chips with the wrap (I was unaware that they would that).

With every order they give you a large malt ball for dessert. After eating your delicious stir-fry meal (they also have sushi & salads), a large chocolate malt ball is the perfect finish. Tonight it seemed especially delicious. I put the whole thing in my mouth and slowly chewed it as it melted. It seemed larger than it actually was, filling my whole mouth with luscious chocolatey goodness. I was in heaven!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home