This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I've made the changeover

Today I got a Florida license plate for my car! That completes the official changeover from Oklahoma resident to Florida resident.

I got my driver's license within the first 3 days we were here because the Jeep tag expired at the end of July and in order to get a Florida one Craig and I had to get Florida driver's licenses first because both of our names were on the car title. So, now I have a Florida license, tag and a home. And fairly soon I will birth a child in Florida. Yipeee!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger BrideOfPorkins said...

Snazzy!

You take good pictures, girl.

11/14/2006 10:02 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Thanks! Craig was laughing at me during the license plate switch-a-roo b/c I was taking pictures of it. I told him this was kind of a big deal to me b/c I've never lived anywhere but Oklahoma before (and also I think my Florida plate is so much better than the Oklahoma one). Minutes later he said he wasn't making fun of me or anything...he was just amazed at how I document so many things (nice recovery, Stelle!).

11/14/2006 10:21 PM

 
Blogger longspider said...

Heehee - congrats, Florida girl!

12/04/2006 10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home