This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Jiminy Glick - Audio Clip

Martin Short dresses up in a fat suit and plays the host Jiminy Glick on the TV show "Primetime Glick" on Comedy Central. Let me tell you, he is hilarious as that character! He is constantly raising and then lowering his voice, falling out of his chair, stuffing his mouth full of donuts or candy, hitting his guests with his rolled up notes, forgetting the names of his guests or acting like he's never seen any of their movies or shows and talking about his fake family.

Here is a clip from the show - an interview with Actor Brendan Fraser (first aired on 4/30/03).

this is an audio post - click to play

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We enjoyed the audio clip! Thanks for the laugh!
Chris and Traci

9/10/2005 5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home