This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New Cell Phone Battery

I am so glad to have a new cell phone battery! For the past couple of months, I've had to leave my phone plugged into the charger 24/7 because the power would drain so quickly. When I unplugged it, the battery would show full power but after talking for just 5 minutes, it would die and turn off my phone. So frustrating! Then if I turned it back on, it would show maybe 50% power. I had to plug it in to make a call though.

I bought a new extended-life battery on eBay and I am loving it. I can go days and days without charging my phone now. The battery is bulkier than the original regular one, but it's totally worth it. It still fits in my various cell phone pockets on purses and wrist wallets...it's just a tighter fit.

Here it is with the new battery bulging out the back:

It's quite nice now because the bulky battery protects the camera lense from getting scratched because now it never touches the table or whatever it is laid on:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home