This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dirty Dog

Our dog LOVES to run outside and splash in the creek behind our house. We hose her off and dry her with a towel before letting her come back in the house but apparently she's still pretty dirty. Here is a dirty spot on the wall from her frequently rubbing her back on it to scratch herself. There is a spot like this on each landing of our staircase and here at the bottom of the stairs outside our bedroom--ew! Lucky for us, it wipes off easily.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very good for report, I follow your blog

5/07/2010 4:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

2/27/2011 8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home