This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cat Fight

This morning at about 4:40 AM Craig and I were awakened by the most horrendous hissing, meowing and scrambling sounds. Apparently there was a cat fight on our balcony. It lasted a few minutes and sounded just awful. We couldn't see what was happening because the outside lightbulb is burned out. It sounded so bad that I was creeped out and had trouble falling bask asleep. When I woke up again around 8 AM, I discovered that the main balcony (above ours) had tons of cat crap on it and smelled so foul. It was all in one corner--on the lid of the large ice chest, on 2 of the 4 the pool noodles we had just recovered from a container under the house, on the railing and even on the vinyl siding of the house. It was on top of the railing and down the outside of the railing. Apparently, a cat took a dump over the edge of the railing and it hit the outside of the railing and part of the house as it fell down and landed on the top of our balcony railing. Who knows, maybe the cats fell with it and that's how they got to our balcony. Our only guess as to what they were doing on our property is that a bird recently built a nest in the hanging pot on our main balcony and some baby birds recently hatched there. I sure hope the cats didn't get any birds. When I was cleaning it all up with a hose, Minga was standing there sniffing and sniffing and sniffing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Oh my gosh! Thats awful!

7/18/2008 10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home