This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Sunday, June 08, 2008

20,000 Pictures!

I've had my digital camera for just over 2 1/2 years now and I've taken just over 20,000 pictures/videos with it! I know this because it labels the images with a 4-digit number (0001 through 9999) and it has just lapped back to 0001 for the 2nd time. That averages out to about 22 pictures a day (which happens to be my favorite number!). So yeah, you could say I'm a picture-loving, picture-taking maniac.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrideOfPorkins said...

I bow to your photographic prowess, my family thinks I'm nuts that I'm up to 18,847, but that took me almost 8 years, so...you rule. :)

Now if I could just get around to posting some of mine. LOL

6/08/2008 6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home