This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Curious George

I've been recording the cartoon Curious George for Alisa lately. She loves monkeys and cartoons so it's the perfect combination. Today, she watched an episode that had me chuckling a lot. It was about a new traffic light that was just put up in the country. Here's some of what the narrator said:

"George noticed that people seemed to like red a lot, because they all stopped to look at it. People who liked red, didn't like green. When the light turned green, everybody drove away. And when it came to yellow, so far people only slowed down enough to look a little bit. The lights were always changing. People didn't get much time to enjoy their favorite colors. So George thought of a way to make it more fair for everyone. George made a special green side because someone who liked green was bound to show up. A yellow side, for those who might prefer yellow. And a red side, which George predicted would be the most popular."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home