This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Church Videos

We liked the first small group (Bible Study) we went to after choosing a church so we've gone back each week. It meets at the house of the guy in charge of Spiritual Formation & Administration at our church. He has a son that is 4 months younger than Alisa. Currently, there is no babysitter so Alisa plays with toys on the floor in the room with us during the meeting. She has done well being around all those strangers.

Each week at church there is a video (created by some members of the church) that goes along with the pastor's message. This video is from his "In God We Trust?" series about money. It's especially hilarious if you are familiar with the 80's/90's commercials for the Playskook "My Buddy" dolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home