This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Videos of Alisa - Early September

Alisa talking as she wakes up from a nap on 9-13-07 (I'm filming in such a way so Alisa won't see me because once she sees the camera, she usually stops talking):



I told Craig I wanted him to take a picture of Alisa in the baby carrier before we went on a walk (9-16-07). He started video recording first and I wasn't sure what he had planned, so I slowly walked outside with Alisa thinking he was going to stop it any second.



I am filming Alisa and I while trying to watch where I step as I go down the hill in our yard (and hoping my aim is good). Alisa loves riding in the carrier...she makes happy noises, waves her arms and kicks her legs a lot.



I kiss Alisa all over before putting her pajamas on (9-16-07). She's extra giggly before bed:



Now Craig kisses Alisa to make her laugh (9-16-07):



Alisa plays with Piglet toy while sitting in her bouncy seat (9-17-07):

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff and Tami said...

Alisa is adorable - we hope you guys are doing well and that our girls can meet someday!

11/12/2007 12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home