This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nursery Pics

Here are pics of baby Alisa's nursery which has the Kids Line "Zanzibar" bedding set....



















My sister Janet gave this to us and I think it's the cutest thing! It will hang on the wall until Alisa is old enough to play with it (the dolls can be removed from their beds).







The changing table is downstairs in the new room for now. We will move it up to the nursery once Alisa sleeps in her crib at night instead of in the bassinet part of the Pack 'N Play in our room.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Alisa's room! Chris and I sent her something. She should be getting it in the next week or so.
Hugs and Kisses,
Traci

4/21/2007 9:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so exctied to see what God has given you two.
Jon

4/22/2007 9:55 AM

 
Blogger longspider said...

Cute nursery! I love the "dolly-blankie"!

4/30/2007 1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home