This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Banana Spiders

These are the best pics I think I will ever get of these guys with my camera. It's hard because the close ones are always in the heavily shaded part of our property where the flash automatically wants to go off (and so usually without it, it's too dark for the picture to turn out at all).

Profile (and oh what a web!):



Top (the yellow parts reflect the light like a street sign does):



Bottom (look at those dark hairy spots!):



Oh look, they're neighbors (and see our fence going up in the background?):

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger longspider said...

What fascinating creatures! You've been busy on your blog again, I see! Great pics...

10/25/2006 10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home