This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Minga in Colorado

Minga came with us to Colorado and she had a blast. She loved running in the fields and forest by my brother's house. She also loved roaming around with his neighbors' dogs and playing with their toys. She seemed to have fallen in love with an older "man" (a Golden Retriever named Cody)...they were inseparable outdoors.





Minga and Cody sharing a stick:





Minga slept in the back seat of the Jeep nearly the whole ride there and back (about 13 hours each way with stops) as well as during the drives between Breckenridge and Aspen. She had half of the back seat all to herself (we packed the other half high and tight with our luggage). She enjoyed many various sleeping positions, including this one where she rested partway on the ice chest:



She braved the cold river water at the Lincoln Gulch campground in order to fetch sticks:



She climbed on the big rocks at The Grottos near the Lincoln Gulch campground (she had no trouble with her footing while racing up and down the steep rocks):



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger longspider said...

She's such a cutie... bet she's getting really big!

8/31/2006 11:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! You have a great camera. I loved the wildflower pictures. Colors very vibrant. I know you had a blast. Where are the pics of the house? I can't wait to see the new furniture.
Traci

9/12/2006 12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home