This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hello Florida, Goodbye Oklahoma!

It has been 2 months since my last post and what a time it has been! I have been extremely busy packing up everything I own and moving to Florida, clearing out my desk at the office and saying goodbye (I'm keeping my same job but will be working from home in Florida instead of at the office in Oklahoma so I won't see anyone in person anymore), and vacationing in Colorado.

The move went well but was very annoying and tiring. We did have a few problems to take care of with the house but things have worked out nicely. We had fun buying new furniture the first few days we were here (we finally have a couch!). Now we need to focus on unpacking the rest of those boxes!

Our 10 day trip to Colorado involved visiting my brother in Breckenridge, camping with all my family at our favorite campground outside of Aspen and then staying at a reunion lodge in Breckenridge with nearly all my dad's side of the family (our 3rd family reunion). We enjoyed every minute of our time in Colorado. The wildflowers were exceptional this year and the weather was perfect!

Stay tuned for the pictures....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger longspider said...

Yeah! She's back! Thanks for the update, girlie - looking forward to pics. Hope to come visit in the next month or six.

8/13/2006 10:22 AM

 
Blogger longspider said...

Wanna see some piiiictuuures!!! hehe :) You guys getting settled in allright?

8/23/2006 1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home