This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bristlenose Pleco Pics

Okay, I now have a really good picture of the Bristlenose Pleco fish! I was sitting at the computer as I am now and I looked over at the fish tank (it's on a printer stand next to the computer desk) and saw the Pleco chillin' on the white pot. I jumped up and got my camera and was pleased to find him in the same spot when I returned (this is rare, especially when I bring my camera...it's like he knows!). This is probably the best I'll ever get so I sure hope you enjoy it. I like his pattern and somewhat uncommon shape.





Oh yeah, Craig did end up getting 2 flounder yesterday. They are as flat as pancakes and always plastered to the sides of the tank!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home