This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Crepes a la Cart

I am in love with this Crepes Cart in Breckenridge! We go to Breckenridge at least once a year and this Thanksgiving is the first time I have ever seen it. The food is delicious and it is a great business idea (for one, it's unique...not as common or as unhealthy as a hotdog stand). You can get a dinner or dessert crepe loaded with stuff (chicken, cheese, veggies, chocolate, apples, cinnamon, caramel, etc) and made while you watch. My mom and I shared a caramel-apple-cinnamon one (they are large)--yummy! I need to start making various handheld crepes on my own for dinner or snacks...the possibilities are endless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home