This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Spiderwebs

Last year I was annoyed by a little spider that was living in the passenger side mirror of my car. Every morning there was a fully spun web spanning from the mirror to the passenger side window. Sometimes the web was very large and as I drove faster one side would detach and it would flap in the wind. Then when I stopped, the web would fall flat against my car.

I left it there many times since it wasn't really in the way. But then I realized that as it laid flat against the painted parts of my car during the day, the sun would bake it and it would stick really good to the paint. I didn't want this, so I began removing the web every morning as soon as I saw it. I never saw the spider so I couldn't remove him to prevent future webs (I tried really spraying behind the mirror while washing my car but the spider held his ground!).

Eventually the spider left or was finally washed out by the rain and the webs stopped. Sweet relief.

Well, the other day I got into my car to drive to work and I saw a stinkin' spider web INSIDE my car! It stretched from the glove compartment to the passenger seat. I actually saw the tiny (and I mean TINY!) spider and removed him with a kleenex.....or so I thought.

The next day there was another web in the works so I realized I must not have gotten the little bugger out...or he had a friend. I was fortunate enough to notice the itsy bitsy spider crawling up the passenger seat so I removed him and made sure of it this time. Hooray!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home