This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Nieces and Nephews

I have the most adorable nieces and nephews!!! Too bad they live so far away (Anna, Michael & Daniel live in Oregon and Gracie, Isaac, Ella & Noah live in Colorado). Here are a few recent pics of them....

Anna:



Anna and Daniel:



Michael:



Michael and Anna:



Janet and Anna:



Isaac:



Gracie:



Ella:



Noah:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What SWEET babies! I know it kills you to not be around them all of the time. Thanks for sharing the photos! Keep 'em coming!
Traci

1/30/2006 2:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What SWEET babies! I know it kills you to not be around them all of the time. Thanks for sharing the photos! Keep 'em coming!
Traci

1/30/2006 2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home