This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Price is Right

I was flipping channels on the little TV attached to the treadmills at the gym when I came across The Price is Right. I haven't seen that show in years (I used to watch it all the time)...well, except I did see the last episode hosted by Bob Barker back in 2007 because I heard it was his last show.

I always liked watching this game show the best because even as a highschooler, I could play along by guessing prices and such and I enjoyed the variety of games. Back then, I never bought groceries or TVs or anything and therefore didn't pay attention to the prices when I was shopping with my mom. However, the more I watched the show, the better I got at guessing the prices and that felt good. Also, I didn't find any part of the show to be annoying (as I do with all other gameshows) and I really liked Bob Barker.

I didn't know Drew Carrey is the new host until today. He was funny in the episode I saw while working out. Watching the show brought back warm fuzzies and I actually became VERY excited (like I wanted to jump up and down...but just kept jogging instead) when a guy won over $20,000 playing Plinko. I rarely saw anyone win that much playing that game. I love it when the prizes fit the contestant...this one guy was in band on tour and he won little travel trailer. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home