This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sick

I was sick this past weekend (stuffy/runny nose, felt a bit weak, had no energy) and I didn't leave the house for 2 days (Sunday & Monday). The first thing I did when I finally did step outside, was to take Alisa to another pumpkin patch. Last night was the first night in many days that I slept well. What a relief! I'm not used to waking up numerous times during the night and having trouble falling back asleep so it really affected me. I really hate going to bed with a stuffy/runny nose.

My nose is still randomly runny. I'll be fine for a few hours and then super drippy for an hour. I've literally used an entire box of Kleenex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home