This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Best Measuring Spoons

I have a set of plastic measuring spoons that aren't round or oval, but more of a rectangular shape. I love them but a few (including the very important teaspoon) have disappeared ever since my husband started using them to measure salt for soaking his ear piercings. I've been looking for measuring spoons that aren't round for many many months now because the round ones don't fit into spice containers as well. I finally found a set that is actually round on one end and oval on the other. That is so handy when you need to measure several spices and liquids in the same amount and don't want to wash or dry the spoons in between). As a bonus, there is a hidden magnet in the middle of each one so when they nestle together, they STAY together in the drawer. Perfect! Well, almost perfect...there is no 1/8 tsp so I'll have to use the one from my other set.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home