This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Friday, December 07, 2007

Shocked at Wal-Mart

I was shocked when checking out at Wal-Mart today. I was charged 1 cent for 4 bananas. That's 1 cent TOTAL, not per banana! So funny! I always just buy about 4 bananas and I don't remember being charged so little before.

I was doing the self checkout and when I scanned the Wite-Out, the machine said to please wait for assistance because approval was needed. I was shocked and thought approval was only needed for alcoholic beverages and stuff like that. Guess too many teens have been sniffing Wite-Out...the lady said you have to be 18 to buy it--wow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Someone will probably get in trouble later for the banana mix up - but 1 cent thats awesome!

Now approval for white out...wow. That is soooo sad, I want to go to Wal-Mart now and see if that happens to me....

12/09/2007 12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home