This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Self Heating Drinks

I found this genius drink for $2 at Wal-Mart the other day. It is great for when you are camping, hiking, hunting or on the go and don't want to heat water or stop at a convenience store for a hot drink. You just pull off the tamper-proof bottom, push a button to start the heating process, turn it right-side up and wait about 5 minutes. There is a spot on the side of the container that will turn white when it's hot. Then you just twist the lid, pop it open like a soda can and drink. It gets very hot and stays hot for a long time. It's great!

There are many flavors and even some soup...check them out at http://www.hillsidebeverages.com/new/index.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

That is pretty neat....you have such interesting Wal-Mart stories and finds!

12/13/2007 6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home