This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Craig, Alisa and I stayed home for Thanksgiving and I cooked my first turkey. It turned out very well and I was only mildly panicked for a bit when everything was cooking at once. I totally forgot to make stuffing and get cranberry sauce because I'm not a fan of those items. I remembered the stuffing just before the turkey was done and told Craig I could run out and buy some but he said I could just get it tomorrow so he could have it with his leftovers (he loves stuffing). Looks like I made enough food for 10 or more people so we will be eating yummy leftovers for several days.

Craig with his Thanksgiving meal of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, green bean casserole, corn, and sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top:

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Yeah! I love reading blogs, this is so fun! We stayed in and cooked too....Rick did more than I did. We put our turkey in the rotisserie (spell???)

Craig looks so happy with his plate of food!!!

12/01/2007 8:43 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Craig was very happy indeed and even more happy when I made stuffing the next day. He carved the turkey and I totally forgot to take a picture of that (my first turkey) because I was making the gravy then. Oh well.

12/01/2007 10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home