This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Mocha Cappuccino

She probably doesn't remember this, but years ago my sister Karen introduced me to the Mocha Cappuccino drink by Bolthouse Farms. I absolutely love it! They make fruity drinks too, but the mocha is my favorite by far. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart but it's available at other grocery stores too. It does not have a strong coffee taste (which is good because I only like sweetened coffee drinks)...it actually seems more like creamy chocolate milk. It's so smooth going down!

It has no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, no gluten and no genetically modified ingredients. It provides 18 Amino Acids which are essential building blocks required to grow, repair and maintain your body. SOME of the nutritional info is as follows:

Per 8 oz serving:
10g protein
150% Vitamin C
150% Vitamin B12
150% Vitamin B6
45% Calcium
20% Vitamin D
20% Magnesium
20% Zinc
10% Iron
8% Vitamin A

The label on the bottle says "Our Perfectly Protein Mocha Cappuccino is a smooth blend of 100% Arabica coffee and low-fat milk. We then add premium cocoa and a touch of Madagascar vanilla extract to round out the flavors." Now doesn't that sound delicious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home