This is my site where I will be sharing my thoughts, feelings and happenings. In the words of Austin Powers, "It's my happening, baby, and it freaks me out...yeah!" Enjoy!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Open Windows and Doors

I love this time of year because we don't need the heater or air conditioner. We stopped using the heat in February when we left town for a month. And we haven't turned the air conditioner on yet. In the mornings and evenings, it's usually cool so we open the doors and windows and let the cool breeze blow through. That, plus the ceiling fans is all we've needed so far. There have been a couple of days here and there where it was pretty hot in here (especially the 3rd floor) as it was 85 degrees outside with no breeze, but we've survived. We'll see how much longer we can go like this. We may have to turn it on soon because Alisa's room (on the 3rd floor) gets really hot. We put a 2nd fan in there the other day but she still wakes up from naps with a sweaty head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home